How do you know if you have Cockroaches? Some signs include:
- Cockroach droppings
- Chewed packaging
- Shed skin
- Smear marks
- Unusual odour which is usually caused by their droppings
Where should I check for Cockroaches?
- Kitchens - In dark secluded areas such as under the fridge, cupboards, behind the dishwasher
- Bathrooms - In the drainage pipes, dark areas
- Bedrooms - Under the bed, in the wardrobe, around your shoes
Cockroaches are prolific breeders, producing up to 30,000 offspring in one year and can quickly overrun a building if left untreated.
If you would like us to check for you, please call us anytime.
Some signs that you may have mice in your home or business can be?
- Droppings, mice can create between 50/80 droppings every night. Check around cupboards, along walls, under sinks for signs.
- Scratching Nioses, mice can be quite noisy, especially when all lights are off and everything is quiet. If you hear scratching/scampering noices, you might want to give us a call.
- Nests, mice love to shred things to create a nest. If you find one, be quick to get something done as you don't want to allow time for them to have their young.
Rodents have always threatened the health and well being of mankind, they breed prolifically and carry a wide range of disease organisms.
We can help you prevent the mice infestation, or if it's too late, get rid of them.
The white ant, or termite are destructive pests. If undetected, they can cost you thousands.
Archicentre (the building advisory service branch of the Royal Institute of Architects) estimates that termites cause over $780 million worth of damage to Australian homes per annum.
We specialise in providing a comprehensive inspection for homes and business's to ensure your assets are free of termites, and also treat the premises to prevent the protential termite risks.
Most people will first spot the damage caused by termites than spot termites themselves.
Damage caused by termites can be
- Hollow sounding timber
- Soft or Cracked in skirting boards
- Tight fitting door or windows
- Termite mud on your foundations
Having a professional inspect and treat your property will significantly help with the potential damage caused by termites.
Find out more about preventing nasty pests around your home in Bunbury, Busselton and the South West.